Friday, August 12, 2011

What language should I take in college Chinese or Arabic?

I plan to study Business and maybe do a joint MBA and JD (law) program for law school with a concentration in International Business. As an undergraduate at Dartmouth I plan to major in Government and the language in which I choose to study. I know Chinese is more beneficial for International Business but I feel that if I study chinese I have to concentrate my government studies on Asia (a concentrated area of study is required for government majors) which I don't really want to study. If I learn Arabic I could concentrate on the Middle East or Terrorism which appeals to me more. What would be more beneficial and any answer would be helpful and reasons why I should choose one language over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment