Sunday, August 14, 2011

Does this boy in my school like me?

ok im a freshman in high school and there is this boy who is a senior and he is best friends with my guy best friend since 4th grade. i just met him about 2 weeks ago. after he came over with my friend kyle he started texting me everyday. the night we met i told him he was cute in a text. He told me i was cute too. We started to hang out with kyle and he told me he wanted to kiss me after we were done hanging out. We hung out about 3 times. The 3rd time we hung out we went in the hottub with kyle and we talked. Every time we hung out we always hugged for like 30 seconds but this time he looked at me and we kissed twice in one day. I was wondering if this boy likes me or am i getting the wrong idea. idk plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment